Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Quote

In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.

This is the quote I choice. I found it on BrainyQuote.com. I searched a lot of different sites looking for a quote that pertained to more valet parking type stuff but thought this one would work just as well. The quote was written by Scott Adams and I find it to be very true. Where I work I witness gold diggers in action daily. A 60 year old man will roll up in his two door Bentley Convertible and out will pop a 30 year old blonde bomb shell in high heels and a low cut top, we all know she isn't with him for his looks lol shes all about the money and status of driving around town in a hundred thousand dollar car. Although this is very common even with same age couples what is becoming even more common just as stated in the quote is women wising up. Every night there a lady and her girlfriend that will pull up in a Ferrari or other high end car and they have the time of their lives because they don't have to pretend to like the jerk guy they arrived with.

4 comments:

Megan_Mick said...

you are entirely way too funny...but its true, who needs men to drive you around, when you can drive the toys yourself?

Sheila said...

That is the most humorous quote of the class. Thanks for taking the time to find it!

Ann-Marie said...

So far, this is my favorite quote I've read. It's true. And I appreciate the fact that you acknowledge it; haha. Not that I have the money to spend on a really nice car, and even if I did I probably wouldn't, but I like the fact that you know most women don't really care what kind of car a guy drives....little known fact.

Amanda said...

This is hysterical and one of the best quotes I have ever heard. It's so true though, who needs a jerk in a nice car when you can own the nice car yourself. I like how its a quote dedicated to the fact that women are smart enough to realize they can do it themselves.